Inside Real Estate
The book real estate agents don’t want you to read.
You’ve heard the spin, now get the facts!
Inside Real Estate pulls back the curtain on real estate transactions for everyone looking to buy & sell a property – from baby boomers who are ready to downsize in retirement to millennials buying their first home.
Navigate the property market and profit in the digital age.
With this revolutionary guide, learn how to:
- Ignore the spin and gain the facts
- Identify and avoid agents tricks and traps before they happen to you
- Capitalise on the digital disruptions affecting the property market
- Negotiate the best deal, in rising and falling markets, on either side of the table
- Gain the right knowledge to make informed decisions
PETER O’MALLEY is the bestselling author of Real Estate Uncovered, the principal of Sydney-based agency Harris Partners and the pioneer of the silent auction, an alternative to
public auctions, now preferred by many agents throughout Australia and New Zealand.
What to expect from Inside Real Estate with Gary Pittard:
2UE’s Tim Webster talks Inside Real Estate:
Discussing the value of an agent with 2GB/4BC’s Luke Grant: